We would love to hear from our guests and future backpackers alike, ask away or leave us a comment and we'll do our best to get back to you at our earliest convenience.
To get to the hostel cheaply, consider taking the 16 bus from Dublin Airport.
- The bus will let you off on Camden Street, in front of ‘Centra’ supermarket.
- Just walk back Camden Street towards the direction the bus was coming from and take a right turn off of Camden street, just between Ladbrokes betting shop and Cafe Nero.
The bus trip shouldn’t take longer than an hour time.
You can buy your ticket from the machine, right at the bus stop at the airport, using either credit card or cash. You could also pay directly to the bus driver, but keep in mind he doesn’t accept notes.
The fare from the airport to the city centre is €3.30.
Airlink Bus No. 757 is a quick way to travel between Dublin Airport and City Centre. This bus will only stop at dedicated Airlink bus stops. The nearest stop to the hostel is ‘Charlotte Way’.
- When you get off the bus, walk back to the direction the bus came from, at the end of the way take a right turn on Camden Street, then take the first turn on your right (Camden Place. We are located in the middle of the lane on the right).
You can buy the tickets from the bus driver. The fares are:
- Adult Single - €7.00
- Adult Return - €12.00
- Child Single - €3.00
- Child Return - €5.00
Express Aircoach Bus
Also available is the express Aircoach bus, which offers service at all times during the day between Dublin Airport and the city.
- You must get off at Leeson Street Lower stop.
- Once you get off, walk back towards the big fenced park St Stephen’s Green and keep walking straight.
- The next street crossing is Harcourt Street (a tram runs on the street). Just turn left, following the tram rails, and you will pass Harcourt Hotel on your right hand side.
- Right after the hotel, you will see an archway, where you must go through, and you will see the hostel on your left hand side.
You can buy an Aircoach bus ticket from either the Aircoach representative or from the Aircoach bus driver.
- The cost of this journey will be between €7 one way & €12 return
A taxi ride from Dublin Airport takes between 25 - 50 mins, depending on the time of the day, and costs between €25 and €35.
FROM BUS STATION(BUSÁRAS)
- Follow the tram line which bring you to Dublin’s main thoroughfare - O’Connell Street.
- From there, take the 16 bus to Camden Street.
- Get off on Camden Street in front of a Tesco supermarket, walk back Camden Street and take a right turn on Camden Place, just between Ladbrokes betting shop and Cafe Nero.
- The hostel will be on your right hand side.
FROM Heuston Station
- Take the 92 bus outside the train station and ask the driver to let you off on Kildare Street.
- Walk till the end of the street and take the right turn on to Stephen’s Green.
- Walk another 50 meters (you will see St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre ahead of you), turn left and follow the tram line.
- Keep walking straight and you will arrive at a set of lights.
- Follow the tram rails and you will see on your right hand side the Harcourt Hotel.
- Right after the hotel, you will see a small side tunnel street.
- Take right through this archway and you will see the hostel on your left hand side.